Information on conditions for access and visits
As of September 28, a timeslot booking is no longer mandatory:
- Visitors eligible for free admission can go directly to the museum entrance with their corresponding documents, as can visitors aged under 18 with their accompanying adults.
- Entry is free for all visitors on the 1st Sunday of the month.
In application of the government decisions to combat the spread of COVID-19, a health pass is mandatory to access the Musée d'Orsay.
• Visitors aged 18 and over (and 12 and over as of September 30) must present a pass via the TousAntiCovid application or in paper format to access the museum.
The validity of RT-PCR and antigenic tests for the sanitary pass is reduced to 24 hours from 29 November, 2021.
For more information on the health pass and the documents to be presented: www.gouvernement.fr
• A category 1 mask (not provided by the museum) must be worn by all visitors aged 11 and over. Masks are strongly recommended for children aged 6 to 10.
• For safety reasons, access to the lockers and cloakrooms will be limited solely to bulky objects that are not permitted in the museum galleries.