This ticket provides priority access to the Musée d'Orsay in the 30 minutes following the booked timeslot.
Includes access to the permanent collections and the temporary exhibitions:
- 12 April – 21 August 2022: Aristide Maillol (1861-1944). The Quest for Harmony
- 20 September 2022 – 22 January 2023: Edvard Munch. A Poem of Life, Love and Death
- 18 October 2022 – 15 January 2023: Rosa Bonheur (1822-1899)
Some of the museum’s artworks are not currently on display. The floor plan, indicating which rooms are closed for renovation, is available to download at: musee-orsay.fr
Free entry for visitors eligible for free admission (no tickets or reservations required) upon presentation of proof of eligibility:
- Those under 18 years old,
- EU citizens aged between 18 and 25 years,
- People with disabilities (and any accompanier),
- ICOM cardholders.
Full list of entitlements at musee-orsay.fr
Access to the museum is free for all visitors on the 1st Sunday of every month. Reservation is strongly recommended and will become compulsory from Sunday 2 October, 2022.
The Enfant et compagnie (Child & Co) rate is reserved for paying adults (maximum 2) residents of the European Union, accompanying a child under 18 years of age.
On compulsory presentation of proof of residence in the European Union.
The late opening rate is 12 € on Thursdays from 6pm.
A combined ticket Musée d'Orsay - Musée Rodin is available following this link.
Holders of a Paris Museum Pass or of a ticket purchased from a third-party vendor do not need a time slot reservation.
Ticket for individual visitors only.
For a group visit (from 7 visitors), please book your admission at: musee-orsay.fr