This ticket provides priority access to the Musée d'Orsay in the 30 minutes following the booked timeslot.
Includes access to the permanent collections and the temporary exhibitions:
- Until 13 February 2022: Signac the Collector
- 8 February – 8 May 2022: James McNeill Whistler (1834-1903), Chefs-d’œuvre de la Frick Collection, New York
- 12 April – 17 July 2022: Gaudí
- 12 April – 21 August 2022: Aristide Maillol (1861-1944)
Some of the museum’s artworks are not currently on display. The floor plan, indicating which rooms are closed for renovation, is available to download at: musee-orsay.fr
Free entry for visitors eligible for free admission (no tickets or reservations required) upon presentation of proof of eligibility:
- Those under 18 years old,
- EU citizens aged between 18 and 25 years,
- People with disabilities (and any accompanier),
- ICOM cardholders.
Full list of entitlements at musee-orsay.fr
Access to the museum is free for all visitors without booking on the 1st Sunday of every month.
The Enfant et compagnie (Child & Co) fee is for accompaniers (2 adults at most) of a youngster under 18 years old (resident of the EU).
Holders of a Paris Museum Pass or of a ticket purchased from a third-party vendor do not need a time slot reservation.
Ticket for individual visitors only.
For a group visit (from 7 visitors), please book your admission at: musee-orsay.fr